The protocols for visitors to Long-Term Care facilities are designed to protect everyone at Marianhill: residents, families and staff. If everyone does their part, we will all be better protected from the COVID-19 virus.
The following documents and publications are designed to provide you with current information and policies around COVID-19 relevant to Long-Term Care facilities in Ontario.
- Message from RCDHU to Long-term Care and Retirement Homes 2020-11-18
- Ministry of Long-Term Care COVID-19 Visiting Policy
- Resuming Visits in Long-Term Care Homes
- Marianhill COVID-19 Policy and Procedure: Essential Visitor, Caregiver and Support Worker
- Marianhill COVID-19 Policy and Procedure: General Visitor (Indoor/Outdoor) & Absences Policy
- Marianhill COVID-19 Policy and Procedure: Non-Adherency by Visitors
- Marianhill Caregiver Designation Form
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- When and How to Wear a Mask
- How to Properly Cover Your Cough
- How to Sanitize Your Hands
- How To Physical Distance
- How to Access My COVID Results
Please check back on a regular basis, as this information is being regularly updated.
Be kind and stay safe!