Marianhill supports and practices the philosophy of resident centred care, where the resident, staff and family work together with mutual respect and appreciation to identify and address the needs, preferences and values of each resident.
Marianhill has 139 long-term care beds, including:
- Semi-Private: private room, shared washroom
- Private: private room, private washroom
- Respite beds to facilitate recuperation before returning to a home environment and provide relief for caregivers. May be booked in advance or requested on an emergency basis.
Rates are set as per the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care guidelines.
- Provincial subsidies provide the remaining operating dollars to provide the nursing and personal care needs of each resident.
- If an applicant cannot afford to pay the basic accommodation rate, the Ministry of health and Long-Term Care will provide a subsidy to ensure that the facility is accessible to all who are eligible for care.
Local Health Integration Network