Marianhill Assisted Living Services in Supportive Housing assists seniors living at Fairfields, a senior apartment building owned and operated by the Eganville and Area Long Term Care Corporation, and at Riverview Apartments in Petawawa, operated by the Seniors Housing Corporation.
Assisted Living Services are designed for people who need minimal to moderate assistance, including personal care and essential homemaking support to live independently. This program provides access to 24 hour-a-day support designed to help seniors remain in their own home.
- Assistance with personal hygiene needs and activities of daily living such as washing, bathing, dressing, eating, and taking pre-measured medications
- Social and emotional support
- Access to 24-hour emergency response and/or security checks
- On-site coordination and links to additional services
- Assistance with light house cleaning, shopping, laundry, planning and meal preparation
- Professional services such as nursing and rehabilitation therapies are provided through the local Community Care Access Centre
Seniors at Fairfields and Riverview who require a combination of services with an emphasis on a need for personal care and 24-hour on-site support may be eligible. Clients must have an Ontario Health Insurance Card (OHIP).
Assisted Living Service is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Personal care and support costs are funded by the Ministry. Additional fees may apply for optional services such as transportation and recreational outings.
Assisted Living Coordinator