Marianhill is a progressive full-service long-term care facility and community services provider, with a broad range of specialized services and programs for persons of all ages. Marianhill is committed — now and in the future — to the development and sustainment of efficient and effective long-term care delivery system for seniors of Renfrew County. Marianhill is located in the City of Pembroke, a thriving community along the Ottawa River in the heart of the Ottawa Valley.
Marianhill is a fully accredited not-for-profit 200-bed facility approved by the Ontario Ministry of Health to provide long-term care, complex continuing care and palliative care services.
Our goal is to provide the highest possible quality of life for adults who require continuing care services, with special expertise in geriatric care by:
- Establishing the skills and programs necessary to offer a broader continuum of services, including chronic care to bridge with the acute care setting. This includes partnering with local and regional agencies to provide assessment and consultation services
- Building on a solid foundation of outreach services to meet the needs of vulnerable adults living within the community
- Comprising 350 staff, Marianhill offers competitive compensation, health benefit packages and continuing educational opportunities.
We employ full and part-time, casual, relief and temporary positions, including:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
- Dietary Staff
- Building Services Staff
- Recreation and Restorative Care Program Staff
If you’re a creative, energetic, compassionate professional interested in responding to one of these challenging positions, or in exploring other employment opportunities available at Marianhill, please apply in writing to:
Human Resources Department
600 Cecelia Street
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.