Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term, complex continuing care residents and a 3 bed hospice unit.
Marianhill is currently seeking a Part Time REGISTERED NURSE.
Marianhill’s Registered Nurses are required to plan, direct and coordinate resident care. The RN supervises the Registered Practical Nurses, Health Care Aides/Personal Support Workers, and other care providers. Their duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect and self-determination of our Residents to promote maximum independence. We are seeking individuals who are competent in their chosen profession, Resident/family focused, effective communicators and fiscally responsible.
- Current RN diploma or degree with the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Clear vulnerable sector check is required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in long-term care preferred.
- Experience working in mental health and rehabilitation is considered an asset.
- Certification in phlebotomy, venipuncture and other skills as deemed necessary to meet job requirements.
- Professional affiliation with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario is considered an asset.
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
- Excellent attendance is essential.
Hours of Work: Various 12 Hour Shifts
Rate of Pay: $53.88 per hour plus 6% vacation plus weekend premium as applicable (CUPE 4000 blended wage)
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume outlining how they meet the requirements of the position.
Please note proof as per Marianhill policy of required vaccinations, including but not limited to influenza, etc., is required as well as proof of a 2-Step Mantoux TB Skin Test. You will be required to provide an original, vulnerable sector criminal record check clear of any/all offences and sign a declaration at time of hire. Education certificate, diploma or otherwise must be provided to the Employer and you must participate in the N95 Mask Fit Testing Program as applicable.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- To be discussed
Work Location: In person