Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Superior communication skills are required
- Ability to work with computerized records as asset.
- Must have the physical capabilities compatible with the current physical demands analysis for this position.
- Competency in phlebotomy, venipuncture and physical assessment skills in order to perform in a given role, situation and practice setting.
- Current RN diploma or degree with the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Clear vulnerable sector check is required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in long-term care preferred.
- Experience working in mental health and rehabilitation is considered an asset.
- Certification in phlebotomy, venipuncture and other skills as deemed necessary to meet job requirements.
- Professional affiliation with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario is considered an asset.
- Oral and written proficiency in French is preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
- Excellent attendance is essential.
Hours of Work: All Shifts
Rate of Pay: As per CUPE 3721 Collective Agreement $42.56 per hour. Wage under review.
Applications: Please complete the interactive internal job application form. Please reference Job Posting Number 3721-1-20. Complete all sections online and click submit when finished to send. Note: if you do not receive a response back via email acknowledging receipt of your application, please call Chelsea MacNeil at extension 4301 or email to confirm.
Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.
Posted: June 10, 2020
Closing Date: TBD – this is a standing posting