Long Term Care
Marianhill supports and practices the philosophy of Resident Centred Care. Resident Centered Care is the partnership of resident, staff and family, working together with respect, and appreciation of all partners, to identify and address the needs, preferences and values of each individual resident.
Marianhill has 139 Long Term Care beds:
- Semi-Private (Private Room, Shared Washroom)
- Private (Private Room, Private Washroom)
- 2 Respite/Short Stay/Convalescent Beds, which facilitates recuperation before returning to a home environment and provides relief the caregiver. These beds may be booked in advance or requested on an emergency basis
Rates are set as per the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care guidelines
- Provincial subsidies provide the remaining operating dollars to provide the nursing and personal care needs of each resident.
- If an applicant cannot afford to pay the basic accommodation rate, the Ministry of health and Long-Term Care will provide a subsidy to ensure that the facility is accessible to all who are eligible for care.
Admission is arranged and coordinated through the Local Health Integration Network (613-310-2222 or 1 800 538-0520).
For additional information please contact
1-613-735-6838 Extension 4262
Fax 613 732-3934